We all know we should warm up our voice before we sing… but so often we don’t know what to do or we just don’t take the time to do it properly. I want to teach you the what, why and how of warming up your voice on a Sunday morning so that you can hit the high notes, eliminate vocal fatigue, and get the absolute best results in your voice!
What you’ll learn:
- Why warming up your voice is imperative
- The best way to warm up on Sunday morning
- The importance of a slow warmup for vocal stamina and longevity
- The importance of stretching out your entire range
- How warming up will prevent fatigue and damage, help you hit the high notes, take strain and pressure off your vocal cords, and allow you to access more range, fullness, power and freedom!
Plus… a downloadable “Sunday Morning Warmup”—complete with explanations, demonstrations and piano scales for both the male and female range!